04 October 2011



"Cinderella is living proof that a pair of shoes can change your life"



One of the things that I really want to do is take a pair of white shoes and decorate them. I have yet to decide what and how I want to decorate the shoes. I searched a little and found these awesome pieces of work. It doesn't seem all that hard, I feel like I just need to take the time to do it. I found a lot of decorated shoes, but these are the ones that stuck out to me. They are all have vibrant colors and are colorful. These four styles of shoes are the styles that I am considering for my white canvas. It is hard to say if I want some fun action theme, a decorative design, be inspired by a band and their style, or go with a movie. Whatever I chose I want it to be a bit cartoonish looking. Nothing that looks realistic because I want it to look fun.








“For women, shoes are the most important. Good shoes take you good places.”
― Seo Min Hyun 

 





“Because the human history is the history of shoes. The history of places where we ever tread and stand.” 
Stebby Julionatan

1 comment: