16 September 2011

Adobe Podcast

After much waiting for it to download I finally got to watch this nice video podcast about publishing from InDesign to an iPad wirelessly. It seemed very high tech, all the things that InDesign can do. I am not very familiar with it so I am still learning all that it can do. It makes sense, but I thought it was cool to make two different orientations for when the viewer turns the iPhone or iPad. I do not own any of these devices so sometimes these thoughts do not cross my mind right away. My favorite part was the image sequence of the bike. I was surprised that InDesign could do something like that. Viewing this podcast has showed me, not only is InDesign good for magazine layouts and portfolios, but as being update with technology it also creates wonderful spreads for an iPad like device.

No comments:

Post a Comment