19 April 2011

"Quote"


This has become one of my new favorite quotes. Everyone has a fear of being wrong and rejection. We have to overcome this fear to create something out of the ordinary. This also ties in with being confident about oneself. Confidence is being proud and having no fear or care of what others think.. standing tall.
I also like how the text is in different colors as well as the "font." The letters look like they were cut out of paper. The words work well being so close together because of the different colors that the words are. I also link the same colored words together, which forms interesting phrases.
When I was looking up the definition of the words, just for curiosity reasons, I came across a visual thesaurus. Which I found interesting because of how they mapped out the different words around the word being looked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment